- 3 charging modes (Fast, Eco and Eco+)
- OLEV approved
- Solar PV/wind turbine not required – can still be used like a standard charge point
- Boost function – keeps the battery at a minimum charge level
- Economy Tariff sensing to maximise savings
- 6A to 32A variable charging
- Integral RCD for earth leakage protection
- IP65 rated enclosure suitable for outdoors
- Energy data logging
- Graphical back-lit LCD screen for ease of use
- 5 metre, 32A rated cable with Type 1 or Type 2 charge plug
- Adjustable charge current limit – allows installation with smaller circuit breakers (e.g. 16A)
- Adjustable import power limit – The maximum import limit can be set to limit power drawn by the house when charging
- In-line mounting holes for easy fixing to brick or timber stud walls
- Through-wall or surface mount cable entry options for easy wiring
- 3-year warranty
- Dimensions: 362 x 220 x 78mm
- Charging Mode: Mode 3 (AC)
- Maximum Charge Current: 32A (7kW)
- Supply: 90-256V 16A or 32A 50/60Hz
- Compliance: BS 8300:2009+A1:2010, BS EN 61851, BS EN 62196
WHAT IS ZAPPI? INTRODUCTION IN SMARTER CHARGING :
You can charge your electric car in different ways. Charging at home is the most common method, whether or not accelerated you can comfortably charge in the period that you do not use the car. Electric charging of course is even more economical if you have solar panels or a wind turbine. With normal chargers you can not choose how much use is made of your own electricity production. And that is what the smart zappi charger distinguishes itself in. The zappi charges environmentally conscious and greener by applying as much as possible of its own consumption and pulling out of the grid as little as possible. This way you will be driving cheaper and cleaner.
Now you can decide for yourself how fast your car needs to be recharged, with the zappi charger you can make maximum use of your own electricity production. You choose from three different programs.
- Fully charged without using the net in ECO + mode, where charging is paused if the own production is just too low (for example in clouds). Choose the percentage of minimum green loading yourself.
- Loading in smart mode with as much use of own energy as possible, the ECO mode. As soon as the own production is too low, the grid is recharged. Never load below 1.4kW.
- Fast charging like with any other charger, at maximum power. There is also being recharged from the grid if there is too little in-house production. The maximum capacity is 7kW, this depends on your car and your connection (16A or 32A).
zappi is also a real smart charger, on several fronts:
- zappi is completely freely programmable, you can set with timers exactly when loading is allowed ( for example, dalt rate settings). This way you can make maximum use of the lowest rates without thinking about it.
- zappi has dynamic load balancing. This means that it takes into account your maximum capacity, your main fuse and other consumers such as hob, washing machine, etc. This way your car is charged at maximum strength, without you having to take anything into account. zappi regulates the strength itself and ensures that all your devices continue to function at home.
- zappi keeps track of all your loading sessions. This allows you to read exactly how many kWh are loaded per day, week, month, year or session.